NEW HAIR STYLE

OK. first, what i have to say is, hello my lovely readers.
really really sorry that i had took so long to update my blog. :) 
so, here is some surprise for you all to compensate for it. :D

guess what? i cut my hair to frigging short. 
a new look which really make me keep on laughing as i look myself in the mirror.
the very first time to cut my hair till like this.
quiet lot of people said it's really suit me. *glad to hear that* 
be frank, i am not regret to cut like this,
and i am waiting for others' reaction/respond. :D

like seriously, i feel my head is damn light with my short hair.
i guess, i wont be using lot of shampoo and i can dry my hair faster. :D
what my mama said, i look much more handsome than my boyfriend. LOL
should i be happy ? heh.














right view (handsome)




left view(girlish) :D




Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream