SPM LIFE

hmm~ sitting for exam this month,
it is serious stress like hell.
imagine that, a person who always play, sleep, eat, drink, have fun
have to sit in front of the desk, study, study and study.
but, sometimes i quite enjoy with this kind of busy life.

the first day of my SPM was on 5th Nov,
as the day on  4th Nov, i could not sleep.
i was too nervous for the next day exam which was BM subject
due to i am weak in BM plus, you cant get the certificate if you fail it.

the second day of SPM was BI on 6th Nov,
my mood was getting normal.
the feeling of nervous had gone half.

third day, on 7th Nov, with History.
gosh, i just slept for 2hours before the exam began,
i was just kept on studying for it. i aimed A for it.
but, the questions of the paper had totally fail me.
so, no hope on A for it anymore :(

Forth day for the Math sub on 8th Nov.
what a shitty day ever for me.
i hate Math, it is the hardest subject for me.
till now, i cant even understand the math.
so, ready to get C or B, or maybe D for it.  = =

today! is Friday !! a day which i can take a breath from marathon. :D
but nothing special to do for today, due to i am still having science tuition class soon =X

On Wednesday, which is 7th Nov,
i rendezvoused with my boy,
due to he saw my stress look in Skype and not really in mood,
so he decided to find me on that day.

we spent hours at outside.
we went to Giant to shop which located nearby my house.
after that, we went to KFC to have our Cheese Wedges 💛
as i met him, stress had reduce.
my mood was getting back to normal :)
aww~ he is seriously my angel. 💕





he came with these for me.
the encouragement form him to me :) 
thankk you~~ 💙


we went back to old house that day, 
to visit these two puppies and the mama doggie.
they are so cute~
their eyes are unable to open yet cause still young.


Cheese Wedges~ i miss it so much. 💜
finally i got the opportunity to have it on that day.


i had this for my next day 8th Nov, math paper.
bought by my mama. 
an encouragement from her also. thank you :) 💚




💙💛💜💚❤💙💛💜💚❤💙💛💜💚❤💙💛💜💚❤💙💛💜💚❤💙💛💜💚❤

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream