HAPPY DRAGON YEAR *2o12* [part4]

 ou yeah~
this is the part4 post for CNY.
had fun at JunWah's house with my fellow friends :D

was having bad mood before the party.
but i did tried my best to enjoy with it.

duh~ seriously.
i dont know what to write about this part4 post.
it is an apology here to you all.
pictures tell everything. right? :D






we were playing pool in JunWah's house.
and my result was not bad.
i score quite lot too huh. :D
obviously, my skill of playing pool had greatly improve :D

SiowThong



Jade


LiYing


Me
LOL.
just ignore my stupid face. > <
























the only picture with LiYing :D




to all my lovely readers.
Part5 of CNY will be coming in on tomorrow. :D
will be right back.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream