CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

 PREPARATION BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR

hello my precious blog readers.
how was you all Chinese New Year?
here is my post about my Chinese New Year.

family and I did some preparation for my house before Chinese New Year.
have a look for our preparation, see how was it. :D





baked almond square cookies





 Almond Cookies





Chocolate Chip Soft Cookies


 Wholemeal Cookies



Almond Chocolate Wrap Cookies



We went to few decoration shop for get something to decorate our house. 
almost spent two hours time just to shop for those stuff. 
sounds so crazy right i know.. 





some cookies decoration




baked cookies and muffins for my teachers with babe.
kinda successful 


muffins for teaachers
































































Popular posts from this blog

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream