CHINESE NEW YEAR :D

CNY eve
Edward and me :)

having our dinner at a Thailand restaurant


my grandpa and his family

my family picture..
seriously very hard to get this picture. ><
this is the only one.. LOL

my uncle,aunt and cousins

we 4 siblings and my grandma

add another to cousins(mickey mouse) :D

1st day of CNY

we 4 siblings legs :D

taking picture with my K.L cousins




with my Sister





with my mummy ^^ and my relatives


















the 3rd day of CNY

in this day,
i went to visit my relative.
and also went to visit my stepparents.. LOL
i think got 10 years dint saw my stepparents already.




4th day of CNY

heading to my Kepong aunt's house

taking picture with my grandma ^^



my Kepong cousin :D
he is cute right???


don't need i mention you all also know who is her right?



i have a great CNY new year when i am with my own family.
which are parents and my siblings.
i really can feel the warm of the family this year.
maybe is cause of my brothers dint went to other place.
i hope i every CNY will be like this. :D

in the time. also have few unhappy case.
i don't want to mention it at here,
after all that also my family problems.
wish next CNY will only have happy on it. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream