IT'S ALL ABOUT COFFEE :)




Drinking coffee is an enjoyable way to start or end a day :)
I am not big fan of dessert --- but Coffee plays a big role,
especially after meals =)
Ever since I started experimenting with various coffee mixes.
i have found myself constantly trying to come up with ideas for a dessert drink.
A scoop of vanilla ice cream or just milk in my cup of coffee makes a nice creamy drink.

the combination of choices are endless and discovering
them is a lovely exercise for my taste buds,

if you love coffee and ice cream,
you might want to try a classic dessert recipe.
i learned years ago.
put vanilla ice cream into a small bowl
and sprinkle some freeze-dried coffee on it.
you will be delighted with the outcome.
if you top this up with a little chocolate,
you will have a tasty dessert.
you can also use fat-free dairy products and your mixture
will be just as delicious.


this is the way i enjoy with my coffee..
how about you???

-end-
i love COFFEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream