8am i wake up
after breakfast at Sri Petaling
then i straight go to my aunt house @ KEpong
around 11 we reach there
i play with my cousin..
he just 11 months big x3
he so Q
he keep laughing for non-reason = =
maybe he saw xxxxxx ^^

12 pm we go to IKEA
WOW !!!
there got a lot of thing i also like x]]
i feel like i wanna buy the whole IKEA xD
i love there..
thing at there are so styling x]

4 pm
my aunt say want to search for dinner
me , my mum n my sis like = = SWEAT ~~
just 4 o'clock already want to eat dinner = =
LOL
6 pm
she only found that place that she wan to eat at = =
LOL
waste my timexx ~~
we eat steamboat ^^

8 something i go to my another aunt house
at K.L
we go there bath then went for pasar malam..
hm~
i like to go there's pasar malam
cz....[ @ > @ ]
^^
9 .20p.m
we going back home
we reach home at 10 .30 like that
after game,
i write my blog..

hm..
today a
erm...
not really fun only lu ^^
i miss yesterday haha
i love yesterday ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream