this i saw at pasar x]









me n kah mun










may n kah mun











kah mun

















me n may









I LOVE TODAYzzZZ

I WON'T FORGET
IT WILL BE IN MY MIND FOREVER

during so mny holidays....
today is my happiness dayzz
^^
9 a.m
i follow my mum went to O.U.G pasar
then i go ''yam cha'' with my mum
then i saw the racing car ^^

11 a.m
i reach pyramid
thn i follow '' him ''
to go to his house...
we...

[ NO NEGATIVE THINKING ]

around 2p.m
we took bus to pyramid
we reach there 2something...
then go meet my frenz may n kah mun
x]
dam freaking miss them oo^^
esspeially may x[
coz she not same school with me n kah mun adi ><
sobx

evon damn hyper today = =
we go take photo at the machine
Evon go spoil the machine xD
WALAO !!!
''siok'' wei..xD
when we editing the photo
she almost go kick my dear = =
i also don't know why she want to do that
DAMN IT !!!
lucky she DINT
if not = =
i think i gonna smack her..xD
simply kick = =
then we have our lunch at Sushi KIng
LOL
u know how evon [kah mun ] pass the sushi to samuel xD
she fly out the sushi from the plate to the table = =
damn ~
so '' PS ''
LOL
samuel like .. = =
but he also eat it
haha
funny weix..

in these Hari Raya
today is the happiness one
^^
i will not forget today...
thx shiro
thx may
thx kah mun
it will be in my mind forever n ever
i just wanna to tell somthing to 3 person
  1. shiro
  2. ee may
  3. kah mun
i will love u all forever and ever
i miss u all

expect my family
u all r the most important in my life
no u all
no life...
( me n shiro ) our love will be forever
and our
A.M.E
friendship will be forever too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream