TODAY

I SKIP my school again,
due to my laziness and it is really wasting my time in school. for me.
so, i decided to stay at home sleep longer and do some revision. 



 these SiewPau were my breakfast today.
p/s: not all of them. just a few.


i did math for my revision today. 
it was really driving my crazy. 
the feeling of hating math had greatly improve. LOL



i did some arts as i am having my break time.
i bought the colors which use to design the clothes yet i used them on the glass product.
i decorated a glass which i used it to keep my candy that my hubby bought to me.
i have to admit it, i was missing him as i was doing it.
so, how is it look like? 

before

after

done

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream