BORED
><
today got nothing to do a..
msg with him...
he playing games..
no one teman me la...

around 2 sumthing
i accompany my mum to TESCO
buy sumthing 4 my aunt..
after that
we bck home..
i make popcorn ^^
my bro n mum hlp me finiosh it in half an hr = =
cool?? = =

4 sumthing
i sleep in dining room = =
too tired d..

6o'clock
i wake up...
i look so blur
duno wat gonna to do xD
hair messy lik ..><
i dun take dinner tonitezz xD

erm..
8 sumthing
i bring my dad go out xD
4?
wan knw?
haha...
go buy present 4 my mum lo...xD

WASAI !!!
dam expensive oo..
><
$$ 650
@@
ME POKAI LIAO LA..><
C910
i think la..><
not sure

i jz knw i pokai d lo... ><

k la...bye
talk until here...
gd9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream