BEAN BROTHERS MALAYSIA

After years, I am coming back to my blog post again.
The reason of stop updating my posts due to I am having an unstable job,
I mean, unstable time.

Then, the reason of making me back to blogging life is a glass of ice latte made by Bean Brothers' barista.
I am not exaggerated, I am telling all truth here.
If you are like me, please, do take a trip to visit this cafe.

This cafe located at Kota Damansara PJU3, it is an industrial lot.
So, do not be surprise when you drive there.

The first thing Bean Brothers surprise me is the renovation.
When I step into the lot, I feel so cosy and chilling.
I feel out of the annoying city, I guessed, this is what everyone required for.

The second attracting point of Bean Brothers is the aroma of the coffee from the Brewing Bar.
This really me really can't stop staring at the brewing bar.

The third one, and also the main one of Bean Brothers, COFFEE. ☕️

**I have a habit, which is no matter which cafe I go for the first time,
I will only order for Ice Latte, the most safe coffee for me.**

So, I make an order for Ice Latte.
Then, I realise there is some bakeries placed beside the counter.
And I heard they ( the bakeries ) is pursuing me to order them. Especially the BB Cheese Cake.
The soft-heart of me, you should know what decision I will make. 😝

After minutes waiting, my coffee is ready to serve.
I am so exciting and can't wait for taking the first sip of it.
After stirring my Ice Latte, I start to enjoy the first sip.
The taste of the coffee really bring me to heaven.
It tastes so good until no word can describe.
You don't believe? Drive there and try it! 😜













Ice Latte (on left), Caramel Ice Latte (on right)


BB Cheese Cake



After half an hour chat with my friend, we move our seat to Brewing Bar, just to get closer to the coffee aroma and observe the process of coffee making.

Whenever they make coffee, crush the coffee beans, I feel so excited and my eyeballs will just stop at the process of making coffee.









Before leaving to an urgent meeting, I can't hold myself, then get another cup of coffee away.
I miss you, Bean Brothers.



I feel so thankful to one of the baristas there,
he share a little bit of his experience to me which really gain my passion for coffee.
If I do have free time, I really would like to go for coffee class, part time as a barista.

He share a tiny cup of coffee to me,
and give me a little bit guideline of tasting a coffee.
This guideline is so treasure, and he is the first barista in my life who share about coffee to me.
I feel so lucky and happy.
Sincerely thank you. :)

Sorry,
I don't know what is the coffee named, because I am a bit shy to ask. 😂

I will insist of my dream.
Just a little bit more to reach.

- END - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream