HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY 2015

It has been long time didn't update my post again.
Since.... Last year? :D

First, I am here to wish every mothers in the world Happy Mother's Day
and hope all the mothers enjoy their big day with precious children. :)

Second, I am here to thank God I got the chance to celebrate Mother's Day with my dearly mummy.
Every year of Mother's Day is my repentance day.
Every this day will makes me recall back how i treat my mum.
I don't treat her well, I didn't spent my time well with her.
I really feel sorry to her, so every Mother's Day we, her children, will plan well to celebrate with her.
No matter how busy am I, for sure I will squeeze my time out for her.
I love you Mummy,
hope you  like the plan we make for you..
Thanks for still forgiving us even we hurt you frequently.


Our plan for the Mother's Day was bring my mum to try new food at Morganfield's which she mention last time.
My mum kinda like that place cause the environment, renovation and the foods served by Morganfield's really attractive and delicious.
Uh huh.. seems our plan is working good :D

After our lunch at there, we did shopping in Pavillion.
We had our dessert at Tokyo Street.

















Simple, easy and summary of my day.
Happy Mother's Day again :)

-END-

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream