I GOT HURT

It has been long time that i did not update my blog. 
Not very sure what to write about for my new post. 
I am currently busy for my studies and facing some problems about my family.

In these few years, I had grown up. 
I finally understand what life is. 
Life is good, awesome yet it also can be rude and hurtful. 
The elder I grow, the more I get hurts. 
I feel like crying so badly, i had lost a lot of things. 

Like just now, I stone at the garden. 
I recall back a lot of childhood memories, 
incidents that i had been through with my siblings and parents.
As I look back to my memories, I smile. 
In another way I compare my past life with now, my heart broke into pieces. 

The opportunity cost of growing up is to give up my family bonds.
That's what I am having and facing now. 


Heart Broken. 

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream