PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP

Dear Diary and lovely readers,

Today my blog post is about my friendship.

Friendship is one of the things that I cant lost in my life.
In my college life, a girl that I knew her for 7 years.
She brighten up my college life.
She is my spiritual pole in my college life.
We have the same minded, same interest, same hobbies...
Sometimes we had a same problem too. :D
We split every words to each other, we mention foul language to each other too.
We don't mind being rude to each other, as long as we are being real and true.
We don't fake, we don't hide.

If one of us is losing in our way, we hold each other tight, we never let go each other.
I am the person who always lost myself in my life,
then she will be the one who always hold my hand, support me till the end.
We dont mention 'i love you' to each other, but we show, we prove.

I used to hide everything from her last time, anything she did which I dislike,
I would just hide in my heart.
End up, we got conflict between each other.
I felt upset as I found there was a little changes in our friendship.
We talked lesser, we did not tell heart anymore.
It was like a wall blocking us.

Yet, we chose to split every single words to each other now.
We dont hide from each other anymore.
We tell everything to each other, no matter it is good or bad.
And our friendship is getting better, stronger, closer.
We bear with each other, trust each other, care each other, love each other.

She mean a lot to me, she is really important.
The most cozy moment with her is heart talk and do something crazy with her.
Like last night, we chatted at balcony till the midnight and we did something fun.
I really love to be with her.

In the conclusion,
Do not hide anything to someone who you love.
The more you hide from them, the higher percentage you will break the bond.
Be true to your loves.

"Friendship is a gift, I enjoy opening everyday"

"Best Friend are the fairytale of life, they've been there since once-upon-a-time and will stay there until happily ever after"

I love you, girl.
(you know who you are)



Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream