MY LOVELY MEAL

Went to Ss15 today with my bitch Racheal,
she brought me to a Japanese restaurant named Rakuzen.
I had heard about this restaurant before, all are good comments.
So, today is my first try of it.

Before we dine in, we met our foreign friend at there,
haha, long time no see again. :D
His name is Aman, a friendly guy he is, good to see you again. :D




Here is my sexy fresh Salmon rice, *sorry, i forget what it called*
Seriously, there is no lies from my friends who tell me about this restaurant. 
This restaurant always serve guest fresh and quality food especially Sashimi. 
Taste of this Salmon is really great and I can really taste the freshness of the Salmon. 
100 likes for it :D



Thank You, love. :)





Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream