MID AUTUMN

Happy Mid-Autumn to my lovely blog readers :D
How was you all moon cake festival? Did you all enjoy the day?
Who you all spent this festival with?
Lover? Friends? Family? or Alone?

Mid-Autumn is one of the special festivals in my life,
it is full of memories, about my family members.
I celebrate Mid-Autumn with my family every single year since i was young.
The feeling of be with family is really great.

This year, I celebrated my Mid-Autumn with my family also,
I played candles, lanterns with my sister.
Parents were sitting at the side of us, and had their Snowskin Mooncake.
Heh, that was really great, right? :D 

Pictures below are snapped by me,
hope you all love it.
And, Happy Mid-Autumn to everyone again. *love*













this is the first picture i love the most among all of them. 




this is the Snowskin Mooncake. Green Tea flavor and Lotus Paste.



this is the second picture I love. :D








this is the third picture I love. I can feel the Mid-Autumn festival in this picture. 




Guess what? We played at our balcony.






















Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream