I AM BACK

Dear Diary and My Lovely Blog Readers,

Finally I am back to the blog. After so long, my first blog post is about I had done my eyebrows embroidery.
I went to Bluunis today for eyebrows embroidery, i bought a package which is just only RM589,
it is also included 1 time free facial, body treatment and 2 masques. Worth it right?

A lot of people ask me, is it pain for doing eyebrows embroidery?
My answer is, no.
It is because they did apply anesthetics before start doing it.
The only thing make me feel scary was the process of embroidering my eyebrows.
The sound of the process is like how people remove the fish scale.

Fess up, I cant used to having a pair of eyebrows,
love it and weird.


Here is my Selfie :D
Power of the make up and camera.

























Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream