END OF FINAL

wao wao wao~
it had been long long time ago that dint update my bloggy.
how's your life my lovely readers?
i just end my first year, first sem, first final exam.
i felt good.
finally i got my time to rest, play, to have fun :)

after my last paper today,
i straight went out with my classmate to celebrate our holiday begin!!!!!!
we had our lunch at the nearest shopping mall ---- Festival City Mall
we dined in a Korean restaurant called Seoul Garden.
it was a buffet, pay for 30bucks(student price) then you can eat anything that they provided.
taste of the food was seriously. hmm.. normal, cant counted good.
yet i was there to enjoy the moment with friends. :)
having foods and beverages together. the feeling was seriously not bad :)


my first meal of the day to welcome my sem break !!




















Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream