BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR MY STUPID GIRL

 i was planning with my 2 other friends about the birthday celebration just now.
we planned to give her----Joan, a surprise.
which was telling her that i might going to collect my pen drive from her,
so i asked her, where would she be.
she answered me naturally she would be going out with friends for dinner later at Litre Tree.
then, i sent her back, ' ok, then i might cant collect the pen drive from you, cause my friends asked me out to Subang and by the way, Happy Birthday'
she replied 'thank you' then.

my heart was thinking, ' hehehe, my plan is going to success.'
once i had reached Litre Tree,
i looked at them quietly,
they were chatting and having their dinner.
i stood at the side for minutes, they only realized me. LOL
smart asses. :P

Joan was shocked, and she took out the pen drive from her bag and gave it to me.
she still don't know i was there for celebrate her birthday.
then i continue look at her and mention,
'even though you are already 18 this year, yet still stupid enough. :P i am here to celebrate your Birthday.'
after my words, she only knew the reason i been there. LOL


pictures with birthday girl.




these are my friends who set the plan with me.


our first station at Litre Tree













the rainbow cake that Brandon and YanYi gift.

Happy Birthday to Joan

nohh.. 
birthday girl feed me the cake :)




our second station, Chatime








last station, Super Tuition Center.


i was not yet ready for taking next picture.


Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream