THE KIDDO

 went for work as usual today.
i had my lunch with my colleague at Kheng's Kopitiam.
we had an awesome conversation today, was about working and our life.
listened about her vary life with mine was really interesting.

lunch time




i not yet tell you all about my job recently.
i met a new twins in my job.
they are really annoying but adorable.
contradictions right? LOL

they are Indians.
but they able to speak proper English and Mandarin. 
AWESOME!!!!
they stayed in Taiwan for years, that was what they told me.
they like to tease me whenever i am busy or free. 
therefore, i got no idea with i have to be angry with them or not. =X 
confused.

pictures with the twins







with other babies :D



Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream