BLOOD DONATION

guess what?
this was my first time participate in blood donation with few of my classmates.
i thought i will be like last time, in NS, 
couldn't donate blood due to i was having low blood pressure. 




while we waited for our turn to donate blood





due to that was my first time to donate blood,
so i would take attention of every steps that the nurse help me to draw off my blood.
they used 2 needles, first was for narcotic.
second was start to exsanguinate.
process of exsanguinate really attracted me because the temperature of my blood that drew out from my body really warm.
watching the blood bag fulfilling with my blood slowly.
that time, my mind told me, this blood bag may save a person, save a life.
from dying to alive. :) 
GOOD JOB  Angel YanLai :)
i feel proud of myself.  

ou yeah~ while i was donating blood.




after we done our blood donation, we took a rest at outside of the college hall 
and have some foods to prevent we faint after donating blood.

how was my hand look like after done my blood donation

i promise. if i able to donate my blood.
i am willing to participate.
so, count me in :D

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream