MY LADIES DAY

what was the meaning of  'My Ladies Day' ?
it means the day that i only able to spend with my ladies --- my mum and my sister. :)

i went out with them today.
we had breakfast together then shopping. as usual as last time.
it was a very rare opportunity for me to spend time with them now.
due to i am not here with them always.
i did shift out from my house.
so, i will never waste every moment that i could spend with them.

  on my way for breakfast

i had an awesome spicy ramen at OUG market for breakfast.
yum yum~ miss it. :D

after our breakfast, 
we went to IOI shopping mall. everyone of us also had our things to search for.
and finally, i found it at Daiso.
i searched for it since a month ago, finally they had restock it.
i was worrying whether this company will restock it or not =X

after we done out shopping,
we took a rest at a dessert shop --- Tong Pak Fu





after our rest, we headed to home.

these were what i got for today. :) i love it.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream