HAPPY ONE MONTH, MY ROOM MATE

Unconsciously,i had stay here --- Setapak for a month.
life changed. i aint like last time anymore.
no more snoozing while the alarm clock had rang,
no more escape class,
no more late to class.
in this kind of environment, i forced to be independently. 
that's what i mean by life changed. :)


yea, i am staying with my room mate a.k.a close friend.
i did mention her in my blog before too. :D
her name Racheal/SiowThong.

we eat together, sleep together, wake up together.
can be say that, she is part of my life.
i know, my temper is really hard to bear with,
and i got no idea about why she still can make it. 
SALUTE !!!

so, Happy One Month that we stay together my dear room mate a.k.a close friend.



look, this was that we saw in this eve.
seriously awesome.
BIG rainbow.



after dinner, hung out with SiowThong and Joan.
we stoned at Six Inch Cafe.



camwhore with SiowThong after that. :)








Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream