HANGOUT

hung out with class mate for breakfast again,
from my condo, we walked to Festival City Mall.
for those who don't know where is it, never mind.
i describe for you all :P
it took our 20 minutes to walk there from my condo.
for me, is already counted  short journey :D
i used to walk since young. heh.

first time hung out with a gang of friends.
normally i just hang out with few of my friends,
cause easier to chat and wont neglect each other.
but now, 9 of us shopped at Festival City Mall.
shop by shop. really like a swarm of bees finding their nest or honey. LOL
but still had fun with them. :)

the most memorable incident was
9 people fitted in a car ---- Toyota Vios
i am recalling back, how could we did it that day.
new experience. :D Not Bad





Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream