WEEEKEND

everyone are enjoying their own weekend by doing something that they like.
such as shopping, hanging out with family, their partner, friends...
but me, have to work. cause i need more money for my future. :D
one of my dream is, i want my life get better, no economics worries, live freedomly,
which mean i can buy whatever things i liked with the reasonable price,
spend the money by treating the people i love, i care for meal in a high class restaurant.
these are the things that i wished to do but i cant for now. :)
so, earn more money, to fulfill my wish. heh.

back to the topic,
something interesting occurred today,
some activities i liked to do since i was young.
HANDICRAFT!!!!

today, i taught those kids made photo frame.
used 2 pieces of papers and draw the picture as a photo.
like who you wished to snap with, parents? friends? girlfriends? boyfriend? pets? ...
i saw a lot of cute stuff that drew by those kids. hehe.
it was really fun.  


2 cardboard to stick the pictures after they draw.


picture that one of the kid drew and to stick on the cardboard.


dang dang. .this is the completed photo frames by them.. :D 





cashew nuts given by a student.
aww.. he is cute. :D
that time his class was ended, and i still had to rush to another class.

'knock.. knock..' someone knocked the door suddenly,
then he opened the door and walked towards me. 
he said ' teacher Angel, this is for you' 
i was stunned and looked at him, he smiled to me.
you know what? i treat this student in a bad way due to he always made me mad on him in every single class, like seriously, i dont like him. =X
but he still gave me something even though i scold him every time..
look, some time, adult will never understand what the kids' mind thought of. 
LOL





Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream