FUCK THAT SHIT !!

NAH..! what the hell is going on with me?
fucking crying while typing this post. darn!

i did something wrong just now. i scolded someone the hell up.
i was fucking spit out bad words too. 
the feeling of the person who got scolded by me is seriously in bad mood now. 
cause i got the feeling. the feeling of got bad words from the person who really you care is really suck. and i put the suck feeling on the person.
fuck myself. i should calm and talk nicely. why the fuck am i raised the temper and voice to that person?! i don't fucking understand. 

now, i am really really confused. 
i don't get myself. i don't know what kind of feeling that i am having. 
i am mad? upset? worry? i did not know!! 
shit happened to me. 

i am really really sorry to that person. 
really am. i really need sometime to calm myself down. 
i cant talk now.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream