ALL ABOUT NS LIFE (IN CAMP)

  • Company : BRAVO
  • Dorm : Tun Teja
  • Index Number : B442
  

Before CNY Holiday


NS life before CNY holiday,
parents and sister went to camp visit me.
parents drove hours of journey only reach my camp, was really suffer for them.
so, as i saw them, my tears burst out automatically. 
it was touching to see my family came to visit from far far away, 
i missed them freaking much. ;(

we had some chat with each other,
i told them how was my life in camp.
of course, we did take some pictures together..     

around 3 in the noon,
family went back home, my tears burst out again as i said GoodBye to them..
     











After CNY Holiday

it was 14th February,
the day i had to back to camp. 
parents sent me to Stadium Shah Alam due to our NS bus was waiting us at there.
another sad moment, i had to separate with family again.
on my way to Stadium Shah Alam


4 hours journey, we finally reached back our camp.
another part of our camp life began.

 name of our camp

KJ's Jingo :D

dead worm

wirawati(girls)'s dorm

type of our shoes :
class shoes 

sport shoes

spike boots

my tableware

my locker

my bed





 we did henna on our hand


sick like hell in camp.
medicine much as candies.  



camwhore with friends























































































FOTORUS  with them




15th March, our graduation









having Jamuan that night.















my beloved KJ :)












nahh.. with the handsome medic staff































the last day of Ipoh friends staying in the dorm, they were going back on 16th March
so, there was a little gather with them.
we chatted, we ate, we played.
memorable moment with the Chinese in my dorm. 


the next day, 16th March. 
lots of my friends were going back to their home.
just left 44 of wirawati and 60something of wira in the camp.
we were going back on17th March.
our last lunch in camp.



finally, our flags had hung on the wall. :)
proud of us. 






17th March finally arrive,
was our turn to go back home.


cereal for our last breakfast in camp.


last picture with my teachers.




last pictures with my friends. 













our pocket money given by our camp.

hours journey again, 
we reach back our Shah Alam,
home sweet home. 


had a lot of great experience in camp.
such as flying fox, pick rubbish in the market, had some group games and so on.

the most memorable one was holding M16 and shoot to our target.
i got 25 points only for my shooting. 
the M16 not really heavy, it's weight is just 3kg point something.
but when you shoot, the momentum was really really high. 
therefore, you have to hold it tight to your shoulder, 
make sure there was no spaces to let it move.
if not, you will break your shoulder.

in this camp, the thing i hate the most was the toilet.
the john always got no water.
sometimes, i bath until half it will totally no water.

anyway, i had back home safely. 
glad to know more friends and i do will really miss some of them. 
so, my friends, take care. all the best and good luck in your future. :)
GoodBye my friends. 

 GoodBye PLKN a.k.a NS. 
i will miss you and all of my friends. :)

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream