*** 🍭 MERRY CHIRSTMAS 🍬 ***

Merry Xmas my lovely readers. and happy new year. 
how was this 2012 Christmas to you all? 

hmm~ ^^
i did have a awesome Christmas with my baby. 
this year really really had a warm Christmas with love. :)
i went to movie with him and his siblings today, .
it was an awesome movie. never regret if you watch it, but if you dint.









day before Christmas Eve, 
i bought a paper clay from popular,
i planned to make a model for him, about Christmas.
this was the only gift i could think about. :)

seriously, it was hard to make a model by using paper clay,
paper clay is much more softer than those normal clay.
the hardest thing was the way you hold the paper clay.
you must use your softest intensity to hold it.
by the way, you have to wait for the paper clay dry for a day time only can color it.



Ta~Da~ finally i had done coloring them at Christmas Eve.
present was ready to give him. ^^







after our movie, we had our dinner at hawker centre, bukit tinggi.
then we went to I-city for a walk.
the lights at there was nice, but the most important was not what i see,
it was i spent my Christmas with him, this was one of my wish in my life.
i love you.


see my cute baby. :)




first time bought this candy cane.



again, Merry Xmas everyone.
hope you all did enjoy your Christmas this year.
i love my baby!

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream