THE LADY

 i was with the lady(my mama) who i love the most this morning and noon.
we went to O.U.G market in this morning.
as our way to the market, i felt sleepy, but i still bear for it, not to sleep in the car. 

the weather of this morning was good, it was cloudy. 
therefore, we could enjoy to walk at the market without the hot sunlight. :)

while we arrived the market's parking lot which located beside the market.
there was a lot of cars, we took half an hour to find a parking.
we got down from the car and took a walk at the market. 
i saw a bag which is yellow color, it had attracted my sight.
i felt like get it back home yet i have to save my money up,
so i have to write it off. ;(

the sunlight was coming out, 
it was the time to take a rest and have some drinks at the restaurant.
we order a bowl of mee and we shared.
due to we were going to have some sushi later on. 



 picture at the market


on our way to IOI jusco 
mama was moaning someone in front of me :P





not over half an hour, 
we reached IOI jusco.
we had a walk at the shopping mall and we bought something.
2 hours like that, we went to Sakae Sushi to have out lunch.


pictures which taken at Sakae



hmm~ yumm~
the sushi tasted good.
the best feeling of eating sushi is take a big bite of the fresh salmon fish.
Gosh, the feeling of it seriously, WTF (what the fish)~~~~~~


these were our food which we ordered. 
delicious right? :)











after our lunch, we back to homey. 






guess what?
i had an awesome theme for my phone which introduced by my boy. 
it is seriously cute and Fawesome.
look at my screen shots of my phone ^^








Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream