UNDERSTANDING???!!

for these days, i cant get a tight sleep at night.
once i get to my bed, my heart beating had increased,
breathing was getting harder.
normally, i will take hours for my nap,
but now, half an hour then already awake.

and these days, i got no appetite to have my meal.
i just had one meal for a day.
sometimes, i still will vomit it out after i having it.
no matter how delicious are those foods,
i either ran not into temptation.

today, i almost go hit the divider  as i drove back home from tuition.
i was hard to breath as i was driving. 
seriously scare me like hell. 

i feel like stoning at my park and cry out loudly every night.
sometimes, i really have the feeling of jump off from the building.
i just need someone to talk with.
but there's no one else. 

never mention these to you,
just want you to enjoy ur trip.
i am not understanding huh?
*ouch* it is hurt.  😢

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream