JOAN WAS BORN !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CRAZY JOAN!!! :)
wish you happy and healthy every single day.

i was planned to give Joan a surprise with few of my friends at tuition today.
but, i just read her blog.
i failed. since when she become so smart huh? :D

I outed from my house  at 11 something this morning.
purposely to get a Birthday cake to the BITCH(joan).
by the way, i met a road block as i on my way back home.
fucking frighten me. LOL

i knew the bitch since primary school,
and i dint really give her a birthday surprise before.
so, i planned to make it for her this year.

although the surprise had been fail,
yet she still in line with our plan.
so, should i say "thanks" to her? heh.
#JustSaying


i added this baby pooh on the top of cake
cause i heard she said she likes POOH bear. 
so, as her wish :P


yeah yeah~~ this LonGan cake was following me back homey :)

Dang~ Dang~!! 
this was the cake which we bought for the bitch
nice isn't? 



the plan was going after our tuition. 
happy birthday to you~~~


heh~ force her to bite the candle out, 
yeah~~!! that was the opportunity to push her head to the cake.. 
P/S: we just pushed her head gently. so, the cake was still able to eat. :D

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream