A WORD, "WHAO"

 Whao~! haha..
hello my loyal readers..
it is Sunday and holiday tomorrow. Whao~! :D

alright, about this post, today and these incidents
really make me feel like "Whao".

alright, let me tell you, what was going on.
i went to Summit for movie today with my mum and sis,
i bring my boyfriend along too. Whao~!
he joined us for the movie, and my mum had no objection to. Whao~!
that was my first time outing with boyfriend as i was with my family.
his impression for my mum seem not bad.
and my mum quite like this fellow. Whao~!


we watched Greedy Ghost. 
the movie was so hilarious.
it was worth to watch too. 
what are you waiting for?? get a ticket now~!

 


after our movie, i shopped with hubby for awhile.
then we had our lunch at Old Town.
after our lunch, hubby went back home early.

i continue my shopping with my mum and sis.
we went to pharmacy looking for our skin care products.
 
nowadays, my skin is dry as dead leaves,
rough as sand paper. 
so, i decided to change my skin care products. 
heard my friend say the brand of Simple is really not bad and it is quite cheap.
therefore, is ok to take a try right? :D


i also bought myself a moisturizer mask. 
hope my skin can get better. 
don't make me waste my money for nothing. please.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream