THE FAMILY DAY

 HeyyYoo~! today is my resting day for my whole week. SUNDAY !!
i brought my grandma out today. it was my first time to bring her out alone.
i brought her to Ice Bowl in Kota Kemuning to get some dessert.
actually i was planned to bring her to Tasty One, but it opened late today.
so, opted out.

she told me that she really happy today,
cause she had long time dint went out for shop and like today,
have some dessert. 
she said, she wished to i always bring her out. 

so, can i? 
i promise you, i will if i am free. :)


look at this TongSui
there was just the topping for it. 
just that little. it suck.! 
i promise, no more Ice Bowl again. ! 
Never be there anymore.

Grandma and I


Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream