PICTURES

 hello my lovely readers.
is me again :) i wanna share something out here to you all.

i viewed my phone, folder by folder just now.
i really found out got a lot of pictures in my memory card.
it means i really like to take photo in anytime, anywhere when i am happy.
the folder which saved the most pictures is my Family album.

this folder is memorable.
it has all of our smile, action, moment.
i do really feel like crying as i view them. i really miss that time as we being crazy together.


 this is my favorite picture in my Family album.
the only one whole family picture.













we might don't have the real smile in these pictures.
but it do show everyone the bond of us. our family bond.
we are together. can we just don't left each other?
can we just stay with our blood-line in our lifetime?
please? i need you all.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream