THE MONKEY BAR

 we met up just now at my park. 
we had half an hour basketball game again.
GREAT!! he is improving on his shooting skill. (baby, is a kind of praise, not tease)

after our game, 
we played the monkey bar. 




we did something like this just now 
he just used few second to do it. but me, used few minutes.
uh.. stupid me :)

at first, i decided to write it off. but after few times trying,
i succeed. I DID IT !!! how happy was i.
i not willing to come down at that time. 

the sweetest moment of yesterday was we kissed as we hung at the monkey bar.
our pose were like the picture below : 
that was my very first time too. 
he is always leave some unforgettable moment for me as we meet.
and i dont know why. 
but i love it. 
thank you, you are the best of the best. 
and i love you.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream