FREE TIME

headed to Dotz Cafe this afternoon before our tuition.
picked Joan and JinYang up then had a chat with them at the Dotz.
there was a chilling place that when you step into the shop it just makes you feel so chilling.

that was my very first time out with them, Joan & JinYang.
was quite fun. so, will we have it again next time? :D


my drink, Dotz White Coffee.
taste too sweet, hm~ unlike it. :(


if you know me, 
you should know i will have camwhore with my friends. :D

Joan

JinYang

Me





i like this :D


i went to work today,
really enjoy with this day with my ZhenWei(my student)
we did chat a lot, he danced "Move It" in front of me,
the way he danced was damn freaking adorable, really made me feeling like bringing him back home.

he asked me a question.
which is,

ZhenWei: teacher, do you think you love me?
Me: Of course i love you. How about you?
ZhenWei: yes, i also. 
♥ aww~ how sweet was him

i dont know what we had chat to, 
and he told me this unexpectedly, 

ZhenWei: teacher, do you know? i will faint if you kiss me.
he was really fucking shut my mouth up with that phrase. 

i really speechless. he is good in sweet talking in such age. 
i was wondering, will the girls die on his hand? :D


these were drew by ZhenWei, 
the hearts and the stars. 
i love you ZhenWei

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream