SOMETIMES

sometimes, i will purposely to text you late in the night or morning
is just because i wanna you take the first step to do it to me.
sometimes, i wont fight back for something, it is not because i definitely wrong,
it is just because i don't wanna make something become worse.
sometimes, i mad on you dint really put ur time on me, even you are busy.
it is just because i am afraid my future will become like this even though you are not busying.
sometimes, i will choose to hide from you, not because i want keep secret from you.
is just because i dont want to add vexation for you, as you are bothering by ur work.
yet, will tell you as ur own annoyances are gone.
sometimes, i will purposely act like dont care or mad on you, but i dont mean it.
is just because i need you to care me more. i want you to pay more attention on me.
sometimes, i will mention about 'you are nothing different with my ex' but, i dont mean it.
and i know it really hurt you alot. *I'm sorry*
is just because i dont wish you to be like him, and i get back my past life.
sometimes, i will just keep quiet on the phone, doesn't mean i dont want to talk with you.
is just because i want to listen to you more.
sometimes, i will go to park as i am moody doesn't mean i want to make you worry.
is just because i want to recall our every happy moment and make myself feel better.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream