MET MY FRIEDS

i met them this eve at mcd after working.
they were having their tea/dinner at there.
i joined them as i was waiting for my boyfie came and fetch me.
i did really had fun with them. we did took lots of pichaa.
check them out :)


JinYang and I



BowBow and I







RainnieWen and I


Michelle and I



here we are. :D













even i reached tuition, 
our camera mood was still on :D




thanks you guys.
that was really first time hanged out with you all.
although it was just minutes. yet it was already fun enough.
hope i will have the opportunity to hang out with you guys.

BTW, you all were so scary~
as you all ran to my boyfie's car and say 'hi' to me.
you all were seriously freaked me out. =X
do you all know? i was stoning at there.
i don't know what to do on next. heh.

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream