ME, A CHILD OF MY PARENTS :)

me, as my parents' child. 
i have to do something which wont let them worry about me. 

as a child, i have to keep every single thing into myself.
even though i am stress about something or worry, too.

as a child, i cant complain any bad thing which happen to me.
even something is hurting me.

as a child, i have to solve every problems by myself.
never letting they know what's going on to me. 

as a child, i have to me tough. as tough as a nail.
to protect my family. never let them get hurt. 
#TryMyBest

as a child, i have to pretend.
act like nothing happen with me, and smile to them.
even i am afraid of something.

as a child, i have to comfort them as they are afraid/sad for something.
letting they know, everything is fine and they are safe. 

is that the responsibility of mine? 
i don't know. 
but i have to do so. 

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream