AN OUTING BEFORE TUITION

i hung out to Chatime with my bro --- Alex and his GirlFriend --- Mabel before our tuition yesterday.
had fun with them BTW. :)
yesterday was consider first time out with them.
and i was being the "light bulb" #FeltAwkward.



 videotaping of them :D

 their drinks :)

 this was my drink. 
my favorite --  Pearl Milk Tea (LessPearl)
dont really like lots of pearl with my milk tea actually :D
BTW, for those dirty minded :D
read what i had labelled. 
LP = LessPearl #NotWhatYouThink¯﹃¯


first time snapped pictures with Mabel :D
not bad 








aww~ they are so sweet :)
wish both of you happy every single day <3






did you notice our facial expression were same with the Doraemon? :D






thanks you guys.
really had fun with both of you even though got a bit awkward ;D
but i did enjoyed with you all. <3

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream