⚓ CAMERA AND I ᵔᴥᵔ

just realize that i had long time dint update my bloggy  =X
a sincerely apology here to all my readers.

back to the post. :)

finally, i willing to upload all my pictures which had store in my desktop.




I ℒℴvℯ my Tee with the words ♥  :)
it wrote "Seeing You Happy, Makes Me Happy"




i like this picture.
i look cool in this picture right?
cause cant really see my face. LOL



what feeling you having when you saw this picture? :)



oh yeah~
start from here, these pictures are taken on this noon :)
 guess what? i got a GoodGirl look after i got caught by a Nosy teacher.
she asked me pin up my hair, button up my shirt and remove all the earrings.
i did everything which she asked #opted out, except for pining my hair up.
due to i don't have a pin with me.
so, she called the Discipline teacher wait at the Discipline room via her NOKIA phone,
and asked me find the her to get a pin.
why she do this for? did she expect i would get scold by Discipline teacher? :D
uh huh, if yea, too bad then.
i have to say sorry to her that, the answer had disappointed her.
cause i dint get scold by Discipline teacher and i still had a great conversation with her.
thank you NOSY teacher. BTW.
you make our relationship getting better.

and yeah~ 
how do i look like when i pin all my hair up?? :)
quite cozy as i pin all my hair up.  
i will take a chance to reconsider to pin all my hair up tomorrow :D




ignore my eye bags please. :D



this is not a dirty hand.
this is a hand which full with an artist feel #JustSaying :D
my hand got dirty during Drawing class at school.
i was dying colors on the batik cloth. 
and i cant remove the colors on my hand.



played with my cosmetic in the noon just now. :)
and this is what i did to my eyes.
how is it? :D



Blue Contact






Brown Contact



i ♡ this picture.
i ℒℴvℯ my smile in this picture :D










was trying to act cool in this picture. 
but i failed :(





i ℒℴvℯ to spend my time with my Camera when i am in good mood. 

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream