SOUVENIRS FROM MY PARENTS

 finally, my parents came back. :D
they went to China for 7 days and i owned the house for 7 days too.

they bought lots of souvenirs for us :)
and i like them.








 the souvenirs


 
hey. is this nice?
this is my Chinese name :D
i don't know where to hang it.
um. keep it better. right? :D
 



guess what is this.
this a kind of soft drink.
my mama said it is special and nice to drink. 
so she bought it



 the bracelets which my mama bought for me too :)


see almond dark chocolate 
um. gonna to keep it first. 
not going to have it. cause it is fattening =X
i am still in my diet plan :B 


 thanks mama.
i like all of them <3
i love you ^^
glad that you all are safe now, i missed both of you :)

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream