A DAY AFTER THE HURTS.

hello my lovely readers.
here is my new post for today(Sunday) :D

woke up on 9 something for breakfast with my family at O.U.G.
i am exhausted today.
i cant really open my eyes bigger. LOL
that's why i have to make up to make my eyes look bigger and more spiritual.
haha. no, actually.
the intention i make up is for fun.
not make my eyes look bigger or more spiritual :D


on the way to have our breakfast.

pictures with my siblings. <3


hey, how am i look like in this picture? :D
funny?




after our breakfast and sent my brothers back to their house.
we went to K.L straightly to visit my aunt and cousins :) with my favorite outfit <3


pictures in my cousin's house.
my favorite outfit :D
how is it? nice?



on my cousins bed. :D


something i felt fishy here :D
i took a nap at my cousins' house.
was that weird? :D
it was my first time, man. LOL
can't blame me. i was tired :D

around 5 something,
we got ready for our dinner(buffet) at Daidomon Japanese BBQ buffet , Level 3 Great Eastern Mall , Jalan Ampang KL


picture when we reached there


how it look like?
delicious huh?
i am gonna to tell you here.
it is not at all.
the most suck buffet i had ever been.
LOL. don't waste your time and money at there !! ><


hm..
this huh.
green tea ice-cream.
i think is the nicest food at there.
LOL


we saw this glass at the starbucks.
it look nice. and i like it too.
but when i saw the price.
i put it back down and move.
it cost 48 bucks. LOL
sooo expensive. ><


it is the end of my day here.
cant really enjoy with it. ;(
i had tried my best to hold my tear today.
and i succeed. proud of myself. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream