BASKETBALL FRIENDLY MATCH

just came back from the friendly match which with Seafield school basketball team couples hours ago.
quite tired.
i had been slept for one or one an half hour yesterday.
flu is getting serious now. *suffer*

all right, back to the topic. :)
do you all wanna to know how was the game?
it was quite fun although i dint play much.
and right, we lose the game :(
that's because we lack of training.
we should put more effort on it.
but the problems is,
we don;t really have time to make it.
some of us got tuition, some of us have to work.
it is quite hard to gather for a training. :(

AND I AM SORRY, my teammate,
i injured my toe, and i had tried my best to do it.
you all are awesome :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream