THINGS THAT I DID TODAY

woke up on 8something this morning.
hm- my mood had bring the smile and hang on my face for whole day <3
obviously, today is a nice day for me :)
after my wash, i went out for breakfast with my mummy and sister at O.U.G.
after that, we took around at the market.
the weather of this morning was hot.
we were sweating at there.
uh.. i don't like it ><.
i mean i don't like i sweat a lot when hanging around the market :)


this is my breakfast- Seaweed Popiah <3
it is so yummy. ^^
i like it :D



after market, we headed to Summit shopping centre.
the purpose we went there was find my Perdagangan form4 text book.
but i failed :(
where only i can get the book, huh?

BTW, i bought some cosmetic for myself ^^
which are 2 eyeliner liquid pens.
one is blue in colour, another one is black :D

headed to Summit

hey, is my teeth healthy? :D


around 3something in the noon,
we were bailing.
i took some pictures after i make up :D
how is it look like?
comment? :)




hey my lovely readers.
can i lend your hand here?
help me to make a decision.
which one edited pictures below you all prefer?
the 1st or the 2nd?

my sister and i


my lovely readers,
see what i found today
and my sister bought me these.
something that i love it so much ^^
they are Domo thingy <3
thank you my sistaa. ^^

this is a DOMO bottle cover <3
it cost 5bucks.


and these. !!
DOMO pens.
they cost 5 bucks also.
is it cute? :D


after taking pictures,
my sister and i applied some nail polish on our nail. :D


how they look like?
nice,huh? :)
i did it myself.

all right. these are what i did from i woke up until now.
can see that, i got a good mood today :)
i love you god. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream