A GIRL'S MIND

i help mama cleaned the vegetables just now for tonight's dinner.
while i was helping my mama,
there were lots of unhappy incident came out from my heart and brain.
i was suffer.
i felt like crying out badly just now.
once i had done my work.
i ran up to my room and locked myself inside.
i was tried my fucking best to compel myself to cry.
but i fail.. what's going on to me?!
i cant even cry when i want to.
and i feel like crying when i don't want.
the feeling is 100times pain and it was killing me.
am i been strong for too long last time?
it make i cant tear when i need it.
DARN!

BTW, i hate DOTA badly.
this game had took all my happiness away one by one.
FUCK YOU!
screw u ass hole.!

(sorry for being so rude)


i am taking more classes of teaching art at my working place now.
hm-mm-
positive thinking.
it is good to me also actually.
you know why?
working can release the pain of mine.
do you all know?
i don't like be at home without something do to.
and do you all know?
i don't like to wait. i mean,
waiting for message?!
do you all know i don't like to be alone?
due to i will simply think.
i will think about something that might will not happen in my future.
think a lot of upset thingy,
at last, i will make my own self suffer or cry cause of my stupid mind
think all these stupid stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream