THE WAY I REDUCE MY STRESS :D

one of THE way i reduce my stress is..SHOPPING ^^
went to IOI with my mummy and sista today :)

on the way to IOI

found something that i want to find for so long at there. ^^
the necklace with my name :D
i bought it. it cost 30bucks :(
*pocket $$ is gone*

guess what?
i had my lunch at A&W
i have many years didn't went there already.
recalled my memories at there <3


these was what we ordered.
don't worry, not all is mine.

my favorite curly fries <3
wee~

hmm- not really have fun with this shopping.
due to i argued with mummy. ;( cause of some reason?!
sorry mummy. i don't really mean that.
i am just protect you from using by those bitches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream