FAMILY ACTIVITIES--Taman Pertanian Malaysia

a post for yesterday- Sunday :)

went to Taman Pertanian Malaysia with family yesterday.
hmm~ it was great.
i was freaking enjoyed with my family.
cycled with my cousin and sister, around there, teehee ;D
we took 2 hours did that.
although it was tired nut, fun .


































-------------
DINNER
----------


i had my dinner at Subang with family.
oh yeah~! guess what? i had steamboat at there.
erm, honestly, it was normal, nothing special with those foods.
and, not really nice too.
the tomyam was sweet, not spicy at all ..:(

after dinner,
we went to giant and bought ice-cream :)
haagen-dazs <3 thank you my brother, alex :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream