HAPIIEE BUFF DEII MUMMY (25/9/2011)

a day outing with family to celebrate my mummy's birthday <3


went to shopping with mummy and MingLi (sister)
i bought a pair of shoes for my mummy as her birthday present.
hrm~ i have apologize to all my lovely readers,
due to i forgot to take a picture of the present :D
on the way out to Bukit Tinggi Jusco






took at Bukit Tinggi Jusco Toilet :D


the shoe that my sister tried that day ==
and she said,quite nice LOL



my lunch <3
bubble fresh milk :D



on the way back home :)



xoxo
the evening

x
oxo

had our dinner at Happy Garden :)

on the way out











look, what we did after our dinner :D




mummy's birthday cake (black forest).
bought from TK at ss15






















although it was a very common celebration of my mummy's birthday,
but we can feel the warm of our family.
i could see that day, my brothers had some problem annoying them or what else,
but they had tried their best to smooth over and got high with us.
i feel proud that i had born in this family.
i love you all. <3

and happy birthday, mummy <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream