06 March :) my sister B'dayy ^^

TODAY :)

today is 06 of march and it also is my sister birthday :D
hm~ HOW I GONNA TO HELP HER CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY?
erm.. in this morning, i went to market at Sri Muda with my mum and sister.
after we had our breakfast,
me and my mum went to a bakery shop to buy a cake for my sister.
it's a Pandan cake and buy some Mashi Maro to decorate the cake. (my sister favorite)
but my mummy and i do a lie. (to give her a surprise)
tell her that we bought a chocolate cake without MashiMaro.
she look disappointed when she heard that. LOL

AFTERNOON
haha.. i just back from Bukit Tinggi Jusco not that long.
bring her go shopping at there with my mummy.
hm~ she seem not really enjoy about it.
so we came back earlier.

these are the pictures that we heading to Jusco ●•۰






when we reach Jusco..
we had our lunch at Sakae Sushi~ ●•۰






i just take this not long.. :D


can see my gray color contacts?
suit me? :D
i very like this color.



we going to giving my sister a surprise soon. haha
hope she like the cake that we bought and decorated.
between.. i wish my sister happy birthday and happy always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream